Here comes another fabric bowl. I can't stop sewing! I have so much fabric and it's too hot to be outside and working with my favorite colors keeps my spirits up while waiting for it to cool off so I can hike.
I'm sewing so much that I think I should have a holiday bazaar and sell some of it. But I wonder if enough people would come or if I'd be sitting here alone eating Christmas cookies. (I can think of worse fates.) And should I do one day or two? And right after Thanksgiving or the first weekend in December? Any suggestions?
When I lived in Illinois and Washington, I took part in a lot of group holiday bazaars with other artists, but I haven't found a group here. So I'm thinking of having one by myself -- lord knows I have enough stuff to sell! I would deck the house for the holidays and serve home made Christmas cookies and beg my friends to come and to bring their friends.
My favorite item to make is the zipper pouch with a clear vinyl front so you can see what's inside.
I have a stack of microwave bowl cozies, but I don't enjoy making them as much. A lot of gift stores here carry them for about $8 to $12 each.
Travel tissue cases are a breeze to whip out, so I could sell them for just a few bucks. I keep them in my purse, backpack and car.
I found two wool needle holders that I made as samples when I taught how to make them in Gig Harbor. Might as well sell them.
And snow people ornaments!
So much fabric. I could sew the rest of my life and not run out.

Well, back to the bowl.
Have a colorful day




.jpeg)
.jpeg)









No comments:
Post a Comment