Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Friday, April 2, 2010

Seabeck quilt retreat


Two weeks ago, I was asked if I wanted to fill in for someone who couldn't attend a quilt retreat at the Seabeck (WA) Conference Center. All meals provided, spacious comfy room, gorgeous grounds, wild and crazy quilters. What could I say?! So above is the side of the house where I sewed and slept with a little group from the Puyallup quilt guild. My machine was set up right inside the lower left window. We sewed and laughed and ate for days. Below are some of the crazy quilt blocks that I worked on.


2 comments:

Julaine said...

Hey!!! It's about time...Congratulations on finally setting up your blog...let me know if there's anything I can help you with, Sherrie! I'm going to post a comment on mine with your link -

Sherrie Spangler said...

Julaine! I'm thrilled that you're my first follower! I'm sure I'll need tons of help on this blog thing. I'm going to become an official follower of you now.