Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunny Sunday with Bunners



I haven't any quilt-related news from the week, but I decided Bunners needs to renew her blog presence. I planted her in the front porch planter with one of our garden carrots and she looked confused, as usual.

I'm not much of a flower gardener, so this summer I just put a ceramic rabbit, sea shells and a few posies in the pot.



To make it sort of quilt related, I am using the colors of the carrots and greens as inspiration for my next quilt, which will be garden related.

Have a colorful day

3 comments:

Julia said...

You called Bunners a boy! Haven't you outed her to your blog followers yet?

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

I'm jealous! You grew carrots! I have had no luck in my attempts the past couple of years... guess I'll just have to keep trying! Bunners looks sweet in the planter with the stone bunny...

Judy Ferguson said...

I think that Bunners is just a Wascally Wabbit who is being exploited by Bloggers.