Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Hour Yoga Tote Bag


Now that Christmas is over, I can finally show some of the sewing gifts I made. I made a Happy Hour Yoga Tote Bag for my son's fiancée because she loves a good Happy Hour with fancy drinks and she's a yoga teacher.


It's reversible and big, so she can go from yoga straight to Happy Hour and carry all of her supplies.


I filled it with some tropical Happy Hour goodies, since she loves flip-flop weather and the beach.


For my son, I made a reversible fleece couch throw, with a tool-print fleece on one side since he does a lot of handyman work around the house. I thought the bright colors might embarrass him, so the reverse is basic, manly brown.


More to come soon!
Hope you all had a Happy Holiday!
 
Have a colorful day

No comments: