Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Friday, November 28, 2014

Giving thanks

 
'Tis the day after Thanksgiving and I'm giving thanks for the wonderful people and bunnies in my life. Here are Bunners and Frankie celebrating the holiday with the ones they love!



I'm also very thankful for the family and friends who joined us around our table this year for a fabulous feast and rollicking conversation. And thank you to all of my blog readers who leave me nice comments and emails!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving


Have a colorful day

2 comments:

sonja said...

i love your square plates!
your table is lovely.
food family friends fabrics...
i say who could ask for anything more!

Robbie said...

Whew! I got a little scared when your bunny showed up in my blog reader! I was afraid they/he ended up replacing the turkey for dinner!!!