Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pink through purple in the yard


I just realized that I've only blogged once this month, which is waaaay less than usual. I think it's because I haven't been doing anything creative in the studio. Instead, I've been going to a lot of yoga classes and Starbucks and walking and watching the water.

But I need to blog, so today I went out in the yard and looked for something for every color in the rainbow. Here are my findings, in rainbow order: pink and red, orange, yellow, green, blue (sort of), purple.














 Have a colorful day

3 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Beautiful colors! All we have here so far is green... still too cold to plant flowers, but I have lots of Geraniums to put out as soon as the frost danger is past. I haven't posted to my blog in over a month... too busy doing non-creative stuff, so very soon I hope to change that too!

sonja said...

What a great way to stir up the creative juices! this mornings walk had me nominating various plants for a Rainbow review! have a great weekend! sonja

The Idaho Beauty said...

Oh yum! Especially the yellow. The leaf with rain drops is exquisite in its artistry.