Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Retreat update


The guild's retreat ended at 3 p.m. today, so I also wrapped up mine. I finished my little houses quilt top! Yay! It's 42 inches square and I think it will brighten the gloomy winter days. I never got around to the two wool appliqué projects that I packed.

I ate quite a bit of the chocolate cake and ravioli lasagne, didn't leave the house once, finished a cozy mystery and watched a Hallmark holiday movie. And I'm over the worst of my cold. I need to do this more often! Some of the ladies at the guild retreat sent me pictures so I could pretend that I was there, which was fun.

Now I'll get back to laundry, cooking, errands and yoga classes.


Have a colorful day


3 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

What a lovely "neighborhood" you have made! Glad you are feeling better, and it looks like your retreat was just what the doctor ordered!

Lynda said...

The houses turned out beautiful!! Glad you're feeling better.

Robbie said...

Glad you are better!!! Your house quilt is adorable!!!! Love all the colors...I keep looking at the different houses! Just so cute!