Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

More Christmasy stuff


Chugging along here with Christmas projects on a dark, rainy day. I quilted the Christmas houses piece with invisible thread and I only broke two needles. I'm saving the binding for another day.


Last night and this morning I made a set of placemats and napkins for a gift (for someone who doesn't read the blog).


Over the weekend, we hung the white icicle lights inside all around the living room and dining room windows. Then I put out the battery-operated, remote-controlled candles (how did I survive without them) and the stockings. Normally I set up a forest of little lighted trees, but this year I wanted to keep it simple so I just brought up one tree. It felt good not to have to fluff and arrange nine trees! And it feels even better to know I won't have to take them down.


Have a colorful day


1 comment:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Beautiful, all of it! I love the candles... will have to look for some of those! And the placemats and Christmas quilt are lovely. When it gets to dark, rainy and dismal, just remember - less than 4 months to Sedona! :-)