Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Sunday, January 24, 2021

A change in the weather


Clouds over my favorite vista at Catalina State Park.

Change is in the air. Clouds and cold moved in yesterday, and today we had rain and hail. I didn't take pictures of the rain because it reminded me too much of the perpetually gloomy, grey, rainy Northwest winters that I left behind.

We might get some snow on Tuesday, though, and I'll be sure to get photos if that happens.


View from my dining room window yesterday.


Even Bernie shivered in the cold, cloudy weather. This is at Roper Lake State Park in Arizona.



And this has nothing to do with our weather,
but I think it would be a good idea.


Have a colorful day


2 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Love the scenery, laughed at the Bernie photo bomb! He's become world famous because of that shot, too funny!
Stay warm, and I look forward to seeing any pix you get of the snow down there... bet it will be very picturesque.

Robbie said...

It is kinda nice to have some 'change of the seasons' isn't it! Still a lovely place to live. Hope mom and dad are doing ok!