Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Colors of the rainbow in my yard


Red fairy duster

Since I'm all about color, 

I went out into the yard today to get a picture

 of each color in the rainbow:

RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, 

GREEN, BLUE, PURPLE.

I added pink and white for good measure.

Red ocotillo bloom

 Red coral fountain

Pink bougainvillea

Orange-yellow lantana

Orange-yellow cross vine

Yellow wildflowers

Green lady slipper


Blue-green agave


Purple lantana


White bark of palo blanco


White alyssum


And for today's cuteness quota, here are my daughter's five Easter bunnies and my son with his new puppy on Easter morning.


Have a colorful day

2 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Wow, what a beautiful array of colors! If I did this, you would see a lot of brown, some green and right now, yellow and purple! You win the color competition, hands down! ;-)
Love the bunny and puppy pix... too cute!

Robbie said...

WOW...what colors! Your blog posts always seem to show so much and today's post is wonderful!!! Love the color!!!!