Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Last chance to enter

My Sparkling Heart project that's in the book.

The deadline is fast approaching to enter the drawing for a free copy of "Creative Quilting with Beads." I'm picking the winner when I wake up tomorrow. Just leave a comment and you'll be in the running! (If you don't know what I'm talking about, see the Feb. 8 post.)


I'll celebrate the drawing by having my usual venti iced decaf nonfat mocha. I found this luscious silk scarf at a gallery near the Art Institute of Chicago when I still lived in Illinois. And the turquoise earrings were only $7 from a vendor at the International Quilt Festival-Long Beach last year.

It's all about the color!



Have a colorful day

1 comment:

NancyD said...

Leaving my comment, but alas I'm too late.
Cool heart with beads!
Great Bunner's picture.
I have looked at that book and I'm coveting it!!
May have to just go purchase it!!
And even I could make that heart!!