Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Monday, March 30, 2015

Last post from Sedona


We're packing up and heading out of Sedona tomorrow morning, so this will be my last post from the land of sunshine, blue skies and red rocks.

Last Quilt

I just sewed the final seam 20 minutes ago on the string quilt. It'll have to wait until I'm back home for the quilting.

"Sedona Spring" by Sherrie Spangler

Last Hike

Yesterday we hiked about 6 miles in the West Fork of Oak Creek Canyon. It was cooler and shadier than hiking on the rocks. Temps were around 80 in Sedona but didn't feel that hot in the canyon.







 Last Stand

... in the red rocks for the metal bunny sculpture before we whisk it home to the Northwest. We bought it at a shop in Old Town Cottonwood, and I think Bunners will be excited to see it.

Hope you've enjoyed my blog's glimpses of Sedona this past month! 


Have a colorful day

2 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Gosh, when I saw "last post from Sedona" I actually sighed disappointingly, no doubt similar to your feelings. I know how much you love it there and I so enjoy reading your posts and viewing your pictures from there. But all good things must come to an end. How nice that you have Sedona Spring to remind you of the warmth and colors you have enjoyed this March. Safe travels and can't wait to see Bunners with the "red" rabbit.

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Love the rabbit! Bye for now... sniff!