Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!



Hope you're all having a Happy Mother's Day. My mother is in California, so I talked to her on the phone and then went back through my photos to pull a few of my favorites of her. She loves doughnuts, which is why she looks so happy in the first photo. The second one is of her and my dad celebrating her birthday.


I did get to spend the weekend with my daughter, who drove six hours, mostly in the rain, to see me! My son is in Wisconsin, so that was another phone call.

Julia and I went to the botanical gardens in Tacoma this weekend.

Keith and his wife, Rachel, in Florida.


And of course, Julia brought my grandchildren home for the visit -- Bunners, Charlie and Bailey got a lot of snuggles all weekend.


Last but not least, the guy who made it possible for me to become a mom:

Revisiting our marriage site.


Have a colorful day


2 comments:

Robbie said...

Nice you got to see the 'grand kids'!!! And your daughter!!! Love the pic of your mom with her doughnut! What a hoot! Hope you had a good day...guess you couldn't have a bad day with the visit(s)!

Julia said...

I love this post!