Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Santa Fe bound!



I'm packed and ready to leave at 6 tomorrow morning for a Santa Fe road trip with my book club (eating club)! We rented a beautiful house full of Southwest art with a hot tub and spectacular views, but the cost split six ways is a real bargain. 


Meantime, back in my neighborhood the desert plants continue to provide glorious color. These are from my morning walks, which are getting closer to dawn because the temps are now in the triple digits.






Have a colorful day

6 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Ooo what fun! And besides your good digs, so much to see and experience in Santa Fe.

Janice Smith said...

Santa Fe with friends . . . sounds as if it will be great fun! Santa Fe has always been on my list of places that I would like to visit, so I’ll be eager to see your photos and read your posts.

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Enjoy your trip, and I look forward to hearing all about it!

Jody said...

Wishing you a wonderful time in Santa Fe! Safe travels!

Donna said...

Have a wonderful time. I look forward to your next photos. I would like to travel to Santa Fe!

Robbie said...

Have a great time on your trip! Can't wait to read all about it and see pics of scenery, I mean FOOD!!