Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Wall quilts for sale


I've decided to sell some of my wall quilts so I can justify making more. Email me if you're interested at sherriequilt@yahoo.com.

First up is "Flowers and Cocktails" (the red vase quilt), which is $175, including shipping. It's 19 inches wide and 22 inches high and has a hanging sleeve on back. Why did I add the cocktails? Because I had the fabric in my stash and its colors went so well with the vase and flowers! So why not? Flowers and Happy Hour! It's collaged, fused, and free-motion quilted.


______________________________________________


Next is "Pink Vase," also $175 including shipping and 19 by 22 inches. It's done in the same style -- collaged, fused and free-motion quilted. Besides the bountiful blooms, this one has a bunny and owl for fun.




__________________________________________


"Fish Lake, Moon Girl" is another collage, but this one goes back to 2006 when I had my daughter pose for the dreamlike scene. A fish jumping over the moon -- anything is possible in a dream! Turtles, plants and a starry sky complete the scene. Hanging sleeve on back. Size is 16 inches wide and 21.5 inches high and $150 includes shipping.



Have a colorful day


2 comments:

Robbie said...

Your quilts are lovely!!!!! Do you have Instagram? Might want to post there too. Very nice work, my friend!

Lynda Heines said...

Sherrie,

Love these! Hope they find new homes.