Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Friday, August 4, 2023

Full moon and Costco clothes

 


Did you see the full moon this week? It was a super moon and it was incredibly bright when it came up over the mountain behind my house!

It inspired me to start a full moon coiled basket.


My iPhone camera doesn't begin to do it justice.



It was in the sky on the other side of my house when I got up in the morning, floating over delicate pink and lavender sunrise clouds above the Tucson Mountains.


This meme has nothing to do with the full moon, except for the color of his shirt, but I think it's hilarious because I do buy pants -- and shorts, skorts, tops and underwear at Costco!


Have a colorful day

2 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Yaay, you're making a bowl! Been awhile! Love the colors... and the moon shots. I missed the moon rise here... napped right through it, lol!

The Idaho Beauty said...

As for clothes buying, I feel the same about Walmart, where I occasionally pick up something on the cheap, but don't want to admit it!