I have a friend whose beloved purple fabric bowl that she bought at a store years ago is falling apart, so I made her another one last night. It took a couple of hours.
Purple is her favorite color, and I just happen to have a large stash of purple fabric.
That got me thinking about all the bowls I've made, gifted and sold over the years. They're mostly fun to make, and definitely mindless so there's no stress except when you start to raise the sides. That's not so fun.
I joked that this giant yellow bowl was so bright that I had to put my sunglasses on to take its picture!
I've done a lot of different endings, but buttons are a favorite.
And given that I'm going to be sheltering inside in the AC for at least another week, I just might make a few more in between working on my wool Christmas tree quilt.
Here's one of my old blog posts about the bowls: bowls-of-bunners.html
Have a colorful day









.jpeg)


No comments:
Post a Comment