Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Monday, February 28, 2022

Feet and Forks visit Tucson!



My Feet and Forks friends from Gig Harbor, WA, visited me last week and we walked and ate and walked and ate and walked and ate!!! We started walking and then going out for lunch 12 years ago, then I moved to Tucson two years ago and I've really missed them. It was so much fun to have them here all camped out in my house in the sun (except for one rainy day).


Here are some places we walked:


Catalina State Park


Sabino Canyon


Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum


Desert Museum


Happy javelinas at Desert Museum


Tohono Chul Gardens


Ted DeGrazia's Gallery In the Sun

Happy Saguaro Mexican shop

And here are some places we ate:


Guadalahara's on Oracle

Churros at La Hacienda

Mexican at La Hacienda

Happy hour at home (above and below)


Four kinds of fries at Zinburger's


 Bake case at Kneaders

We bought Chunky Cinnamon and Churro breads


Have a colorful day

3 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

No wonder the blog has been a bit quiet, and I was just wondering what was keeping you busy. How wonderful to have these friends be able to visit all at the same time. All that food that looks so yummy is making me hungry!

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

I'm so happy to see you all back together again, hiking and feasting! And you knew all the good places to show them, yaay!

Del said...

What a special time with special friends. Great pictures and enticing food. So glad for all of you and so glad you shared.
Be safe. Keep well. Love, Del and KoKo