Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Embellishing the wool


I've turned my attention back to the wool applique pattern I started a year ago, "At Home In the Garden." I decided it needed some stars, moon and sun, so I added those and now I'm back to embellishing with embroidery and beading.







It's also our 35th anniversary today! This photo was taken seven or eight years ago at Lake Crescent on the Olympic Peninsula. We're headed to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner tonight.


Have a colorful day

4 comments:

sonja said...

Have a great anniversary ! And what a great photo and view!!

Robbie said...

First off HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Second, your workmanship is wonderful!!!

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Beautiful work and again, congratulations on your 35th!

Julia said...

I wouldn’t have guessed that photo was taken that long ago! I assumed you had gone on a day trip somewhere for your anniversary.