Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Lighting up the night at Tohono Chul

 

Tohono Chul Park spends most of the year putting up lights for the holidays, and I went last week with friends to take it all in. Besides the lights, there was music, free hot chocolate and sugar cookies, and holiday vendors.



It was a magical night under a full moon and not nearly as cold as last year.



It was spectacular, but my very favorite was the eyeglasses they give you that create rainbow multiples of every single light!


I brought mine home to entertain myself! The top photo is my living room looking through the glasses and the bottom photo is without. Perfect for parties!

And a toast ended the evening with eggnog, whipped cream and cherries on top!


Have a colorful night

2 comments:

Del said...

Love the purple palm - might be in a quilt one day. And I love reading your posts. So happy and colorful. Love.

Sherrie Spangler said...

Thanks, Del!