Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Spirit Dolls for sale!


With the holiday gift-giving season approaching, I made a batch of Spirit Dolls to sell, and I'll also take custom orders. I'm charging $30, which includes shipping within the United States. Email me at sherriequilt@yahoo.com if you're interested.

I hand painted each body, used fancy yarn for the hair, gold metallic stitching that catches the light, beads, feathers and charms. The faces are buttons made from natural materials with beads for eyes.

They're about 7-8 inches wide and 11-12 inches high, not including the yarn tails, and they each have a hanging loop on the back.



"Twilight Spirit"


"Night Guardian"





"Guiding Hand" -- SOLD




"Desert Spirit" -- SOLD



"Earth Mother"




"Dawn Spirit"



Have a colorful day


2 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

They're adorable, Sherrie! I hope you find homes for them all! <3

Lynda said...

So cute!! Love them!