Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Make way for Zoomie!


My sister Kathleen and her husband visited this week with their rescue dog, Zoomie, who entertained us all and was a perfect house guest!

We took her hiking in Catalina State Park where I wanted to get a photo of her with the poppies and she dutifully obliged.

I think God is in Zoomie:



Kathleen and I also strolled around Tohono Chul and spent quite awhile relaxing in some slanted, shady chairs with our feet propped up. 

The palm oasis is one of my favorite spots at Tohono Chul.


While we were there, Peter went to a bookstore near the university. Later we indulged at Saffron, an excellent Indian restaurant where our servings were large enough to make about three meals!



It was a fun few days. They were the last of my visitors until the end of this month, then I'm going to Louisville to visit my other sister.


Have a colorful day

1 comment:

Lynda Heines said...

She looks just like you! Sounds like a great visit. But wait!! Your are coming to Louisville?? That's not far from me!!