Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Getting centered with the yoga bunny



Today's post about getting centered was triggered by noticing the magnetic centers of flowers on my walk, but while I was lounging on the couch this evening looking at my yoga rabbits (thank you, Andrea!) ...


... I was seized with the idea of a traveling yoga bunny getting "centered" on her trip. (Remember that commercial with the traveling gnome?)



So I took her on a little trip around the house.


One stop was the North Cascades of Washington, in front of a spectacular photo taken by my son on a backpacking trip.


After that, it was quilts and a salt block.




She met a friend along the way!
(I think I have too much time on my hands.)


Tomorrow I MUST do something productive.



 Have a colorful day





2 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

I love this! And I don't consider creative imaginings unproductive... they're like mini-vacations to refresh us. That's productive too! Hope to see the yoga bunny in future posts, bringing smiles to the faces of your readers!

Robbie said...

How adorable!!!!