Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Another spring hike


I hope I'm not boring you with yet another post on the spring wildflower color here in Tucson. I guess I'm just not doing anything else worth blogging about.


Today I hiked with Beth, her dog Sunshine, and Sandy on a glorious morning in the Santa Catalina Mountains. The brittle brush shrubs were exploding with yellow flowers! It was yellow everywhere!


The weather was sunny and about 60, perfect for hiking.


Have a colorful day


2 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

You take the best pictures to "sell" your area, and you know how not sold I am on where you moved to. I'm coming around . . . ;-)

Robbie said...

I never get bored looking at your landscape! I think it's beautiful and I'm jealous you get to walk around all of it!!!!