Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Placemats and runners for sale!

I put my patchwork placemats and coordinating runners up for sale here just in time for spring/summer gifting (including for yourself)! For details, go to the top of my blog and click on "My little art for under $100." Or click here: my-little-art-for-under-100.html All prices include shipping.


All of these fun prints are precut coordinating squares purchased ages ago from a quilt shop in Florida.









I've also lowered the prices on some of the other items for sale, so check them out!


In other sewing news, I FINALLY joined the Tucson quilt guild. It's huge, with hundreds of members and oodles of activities. I went to my first meeting yesterday and was amazed at how friendly and welcoming everyone was. I had been a little intimidated to go in not knowing anyone, but I didn't have to worry. Now I'm working on a quilted holder for my membership card.

Have a colorful day

5 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Your placemats & runners are lovely! And I'm glad to hear you joined the local guild - overdue!

Lynda Heines said...

Sherrie, Beautiful! So glad you joined the guild! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Jody said...

Love the placemmats/runner!
And joining a guild-I just did that myself after waiting almost 3 years. Glad I did, I at least feel more like I live in this community now.

Robbie said...

Love the bright color placemats and the tan/black ones are just as stunning!
So glad you joined a guild! My first visit to a guild in our little town was so scary! I only joined so I could take a glass they had being offered but you had to be a member! So glad I did and you will to! Woohoo! Look forward to all you'll do in the guild and the great folks you'll meet!

Sherrie Spangler said...

Jody, if you send me your email I can start responding to your comments, which I've enjoyed receiving!