Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Knitting yourself a life


I love this saying about knitting yourself a life from tiny, sacred moments as well as grand adventures. Sacred moments are everywhere, from the sunrise to getting together with friends. Here are a few recent wonderful, sacred moments for me.

Sunrise over Pusch Ridge from my back patio.

A tree glows in early morning sunlight as I head out to hike. Below, the morning is fresh and clear, with the whole day ahead of me.


Time spent talking and laughing with friends is the best!


A hummingbird hovers in front of me before dipping down to sip from the flowers on my patio.


Sunset from the front patio.


Have a colorful day

3 comments:

Janice Smith said...

It would appear that you have knit ourself a truly wonderful life. ;-)

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

What a beautiful post! And the saying says it all... enjoy every moment!

Robbie said...

Love that hummingbird picture!!