Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Friday, December 31, 2021

A good year

As 2021 comes to a close, I'm pretty happy with it despite Covid still hanging around. I made some quilts, visited loved ones, hosted out-of-town friends, had a lot of fun hiking and adventuring with new Tucson friends, and continued to marvel at the beauty of my  Arizona surroundings.

SEWING PROJECTS











VISITING FRIENDS AND FAMILY























FRIENDS VISITED ME






FUN TIMES WITH TUCSON FRIENDS
















DESERT BEAUTY






















THOUGHTS FOR NEXT YEAR

Have  colorful 2022!!!

5 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Happy New Year, my friend! You do such a wonderful job of capturing your outings and adventures, and your smile says it all... life has definitely taken a good turn for you this year, and I hope 2022 is even better!

Robbie said...

You have had an amazing year!!! I am so happy you have settled in and enjoying this time in your life! Just wonderful and I know 2022 will be even more enjoyable! Once this Covid is out of our life! Happy New Year, my friend!!! Keep on enjoying and never look back!

Lynda Heines said...

What a great bunch of pictures and your year. So glad you are settled in your new home. Happy Happy New Year! Hope it will be even better than this one.

Donna said...

Donna

I love your posta but this one recapped your year. You are amazing! Look at all the walks, friends, visitors, and family you Have shared with us. I love your projects and enjoy your blog so much! May 2022 be another year of adventures and friends, joy and discovery.

The Idaho Beauty said...

What a lovely year, what a variety of projects you worked on, what great scenery you captured, what a gaggle of family and friends old and new you enjoyed the company of. Thumbs up!