Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Monday, January 22, 2018

Ocean and sky on L.A. trip


Sunset in Redondo Beach, first night.
I flew into L.A. last week for some California color and a short but sweet visit with family. I'll let pictures tell the story.

Abalone Cove on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA.

Pt. Vicente walkway on the Palos Verdes Peninsula.

Sunset in Redondo Beach, night two.

Palos Verdes Peninsula bluffs, last day.

PV bluffs, where I've been going for 31 years.

Sunset on the flight home over the Puget Sound.

This is why I always get a window seat.

Coming down from the clouds over Seattle airport.

Everyone smiles when the selfie stick comes out.

Have a colorful day



1 comment:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Beautiful pictures! Makes me want to go back to painting, though I would never be able to capture the beauty of those clouds...