Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Friday, January 4, 2019

Friends and family



I think a good way to kick off the New Year is to reflect on the riches of friends and family. This is by no means inclusive, but know that if you're my friend and I don't have a picture of you here, you're still in my heart! This is also a therapeutic post, as I'm going through a tough time that's made me appreciate the support of friends and family even more.



Today's yoga message from Jillian was also appropriate:

Namaste: My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty and peace within you because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, we are one. Namaste.























Happy 87th birthday, Mom!



Three generations.
And let's not forget the bunnies.



 Have a colorful day

4 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Beautiful post, Sherrie! They are what makes life worth living...

Lynda said...

I'm so sorry you are going through a rough patch. But I'm glad you have such a large group of friends and family. They are really what life is about. Sending you healing thoughts from Indiana.

Robbie said...

Whatever you are going through now will pass...and you'll be able to rely on your wonderful family and friends. You have riches beyond material riches....bless you!

The Idaho Beauty said...

Miles away but with you in spirit. <3