Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Show us your masks!


Hey girls, let's have some fun and show off the masks we've been making!

Send me pictures of you with your masks, but have fun with the photos. Maybe coordinate them with your clothes, quilts, or something else that you've made. Or just wear them while you're holding up your current project, or doing your favorite coronavirus activity (lying on the couch?). When I get enough, I'll feature them in a blog post!

You can email them to me at:
sherriequilt@yahoo.com

Include a sentence with your name and anything you want to say about the photo.


This is last night's moon rising into the sunset colors above my house. Every night there's an incredible sky show here.

Have a colorful day


3 comments:

sonja said...

What a great idea!! i have dabbled in mask making til i was numb,i have a few to share. it will be my first selfie or i shall find a soul to help me. i have given some and sold one although i protested much.
be well Sherrie ,sonja

Lynda said...

Love that idea! And love your mask!

Robbie said...

Your sunsets and sunrises are fantastic!!!! WOW!!!