Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Outdoor and indoor stitching


I didn't hike yesterday or today, so I stitched instead. Yesterday morning I took my hand stitching outside, with a big glass of iced tea and my music.

The view of my yucca bloom from under the awning:

The morning temperature:

The music:

The project:

 Today I stayed inside and finished quilting 

my big desert curves quilt!


Last night's sunset from the front courtyard:

Last night's moon from the back yard:

And my gently swaying acacia tree 

this morning in the front courtyard:


Have a colorful day


4 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Sounds like you have adapted well to the hot temps! Love your projects, you're making great progress on them, and I hope you have new ones waiting to take their places when you have finished them, 'cause it looks like it's going to be a long, hot summer! Stay cool...

Robbie said...

Love your view from inside and out!!!! Lovely hand work too.

Lynda said...

Sherrie, Great music and lovely seating area. Love the projects!

The Idaho Beauty said...

Lovely calming post.