Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Saturday, May 29, 2021

My little art for sale on the blog

I decided to start selling my work from my blog, and I'm introducing my small more affordable pieces today! 

I added a tab on the right side of the blog that says "My little art for under $100." There's also a tab at the top of the blog right below the header. I couldn't figure out how to make the text larger or a different color, so it is what it is.

Here are the 10 pieces that I'm starting with, all for under $100 with shipping included. Hope you enjoy them! Click on the tab for descriptions, detail photos, and instructions for purchasing.

Later on I'll add big quilts.

BEAUTY - $20 does not include frame
(Just sold! Thank you, Judy!)


PINK DOOR - $35
(Sold! Thank you, Christine!)



CHOCOLATE KISSES II - $45



HAVE A SUNSHINE DAY! - $45
(Just sold! Thank you, Carol!)

MANDALA ON BLUE SKY - $50


MANDALA - $55


SEDONA SPRING MANDALA - $75


GATEWAYS ON THE JOURNEY - $65

(Just sold! Thank you, Vickie!)



GATEWAY TO GROWTH - $55



REVERSIBLE TABLE RUNNER - $40
(Sold! Thanks, Lil!)

Have a colorful day

3 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

I was about to ask how your sales were going on Etsy, perhaps not so well? I think it a good idea to post art for sale on your blog. I sold some padfolios that way.

Marybeth said...

The sale sounds successful so far! Keep posting what's left so we can keep up with your work. Could you show the sizes of each piece?

Robbie said...

They are all lovely piece of your art!!! Ladies will certainly enjoy having them in their homes!