Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Wool sewing roll finished


I finally finished my sewing roll, which will hold all of my embroidery/applique/beading supplies when I'm stitching away from the sewing room.


Here's the outside when it's open ...
note the pocket's bunny trim!


And here's the inside, with two zippered pouches, a pocket, and a needle book. I used text fabric because I've been a writer of one sort or the other most of my life.


When it's rolled up and buttoned closed, 
the front looks like this:


 ... and here is the back. 
It's soft and cushy and pretty and I love it!


 Have a colorful day



4 comments:

Robbie said...

Sherrie, this is wonderful! Your workmanship is also wonderful!!!! Just love it!

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

It's lovely, Sherrie!

The Idaho Beauty said...

Very nice - that will be so lovely to use. :-)

Janice Smith said...

I like everything about it! It’s lovely.