Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Yoga party!


I gathered my yoga friends (and hubbies) for a potluck party last weekend. Here we are in all our glory after eating and drinking for about two hours. I think we were too full at that point to do down dogs.


I whipped up some coasters the night before after I realized that most of my coasters are still packed away from the last move. Nothing complicated or perfect, just colorful.


This first napkin is almost perfect, the only problem being that what she's doing isn't a yoga pose!

But the pink napkin was just right for dessert.


And look at those desserts. There was also a big pan of brownies that didn't fit in the picture.


Our dining room table was loaded to the max with other food. 
Can we say, "Yumaste"?


Jane's polenta, sweet potato, tomato and basil stacks.

Pam's crustless quiches.


My go-to rainbow fruit kebabs.

That's Dave in the middle.
He made chicken and pork satay.

I bought some mums for the back deck because I was hoping to have the party outside, but it was a chilly, drizzly day so we stayed indoors. But they certainly brighten up the deck.

Namaste


Have a colorful day


3 comments:

Robbie said...

Oh I just enjoyed the coasters! So clever...and the FOOD! Talk about food!!!! Yum!!!

The Idaho Beauty said...

Oh my goodness - I want to dive right into all that good-looking food!

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Yumaste indeed! I think I put on a pound just looking at the pix! And I do love the pink napkin... too funny!