Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Saturday, September 29, 2018

My daughter: DesertSpring Vintage


When I was in Spokane last week I got to visit my daughter's booth in a vintage mall for the first time. It is so cute! She mainly sells vintage items through Etsy under DesertSpring Vintage, but in addition she recently started renting booth space at Chosen Vintage, 7 W. Main downtown. If you visit, her shop is upstairs. (But she doesn't staff the space. There's one checkout for all the vendors.)


As a mother of three bunnies, she has a fabulous collection of white rabbit figurines for sale even though the live ones are not white.


She also has a large selection of brass figurines, wicker, embroidered clothing, Mexican pottery, macrame plant hangers, pretty glassware and much more.



Her online shop, which I'm shamelessly promoting, is at: 

 (More on the Spokane trip later.)


Have a colorful day


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice- thanks for sharing. I recently bought a batik piece from Julia's Etsy shop- very pretty water birds.
Terry

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Good for her! I will have to re-visit her shop and see what's there. I love some of the items you mentioned... tell her the boutique is lovely!

The Idaho Beauty said...

Goodness, I'm impressed! She looks to have a lot of stock. Her space looks very professional. And she's in college too plus a mother of furry children? Where does she find the time? Ahhh, exuberant youth!

Julia said...

Thank you! Luckily I’m done with college (graduated in 2013), but I do keep myself busy!

Julia said...

Thanks, Mom! Wish you could have stayed longer.

The Idaho Beauty said...

Julia, my mistake. I thought you were taking graduate courses at Eastern. Must have you mixed up with a different friend's daughter. I just love what you are doing, how you've developed a sort of brand for your Vintage endeavor. You have a great eye.

Robbie said...

How neat! I'm going to save the link to your daughter's shop...her pieces are very delicate looking...

Unknown said...

Julia's shop looks super nice!! I wish I could check it out personally. I know I would find some great treasure and I would enjoy visiting with Julia.