Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Holiday sales with friends


My reversible winter into spring quilted table runner.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in my Etsy shop, and everything is 15 percent off through Dec. 2: 

www.sherrielovescolor.etsy.com

Since the Saturday after Thanksgiving is when we traditionally support small businesses, I thought I'd introduce you to three fabulous friends who sell their homemade and vintage items online.

Another of my winter reversible table runners.

Gift bags/tarot bags/treasure bags in my shop.

A little table topper I made years ago.


My daughter, Julia

www.desertspringvintage.etsy.com

This is my daughter Julia's vintage shop. She scoops up vintage finds, including brass, glass, wicker, textiles, Mexican pottery and more. She started her shop three years ago and it has really taken off. I'm so proud of all the hard work she has put into it! It's basically a full-time second job for her.



Lynda Heines

www.lyndaheinesdesigns.etsy.com


I met Lynda, from Indiana, through her blog years ago and it feels like we're good friends even though we've only met through Zoom. She and I started our Etsy shops this month and hers is definitely worth taking a look if you love hand-dyed items. Above is a beautiful set of snowflake napkins that she dyed in green. Below is one of her luscious hand-dyed silk scarves.


Judy Sall

JudySallOriginals


Judy, from Flagstaff, AZ,  and I met through our blogs, but when I started going to Sedona every March to hike we got to meet in person. Every year we meet up for a quilt shop hop, lunch, and a lot of conversation. She is one of the main people who encouraged me to start an on-line shop. She does beautiful dyed scarves and clothing, fabric bowls, and wall hangings. If you're ever in Flagstaff, you can also find her work at the Arts Connection gallery in the Flagstaff Mall: www.artsconnectionaz.com

Have a colorful day

1 comment:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Thank you for the wonderful plug, Sherrie! I'm so glad you and Lynda are selling online now! I hope to join you soon on etsy, then we'll take the world by storm! Sell everything, and get into the studio and create! <3