Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Shop, sell, sew, sunset


I spent more money yesterday at the Talavera pottery store, the Happy Saguaro. I took some of my Etsy earnings and bought colorful bathroom accessories!

The tray holds some of my earrings ...


... the soap dish perks me up in the morning ...


... and this hand soap dispenser is for the
guest bathroom.

I could afford them thanks to people like Chris, who bought my table runner and draped it over her bed to spice up the bedroom.


Today I made another little tarot/gift bag to put in the shop. It's a beautiful winter bird fabric with a silk ribbon drawstring that I painted to coordinate. My shop is:
www.sherrielovescolor.etsy.com


And I'm working on two table runners from the same bird fabric to list in my shop.

Nature continues to color my days, with this spectacular sunset viewed from my front courtyard yesterday.




Have a colorful day


4 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

I love your new accessories! And I love that they came from the sale of some of your lovely work... definitely an incentive for you to keep listing and selling more!

Lynda said...

Sherrie,

Love your purchases! So cheery. Congrats on selling the table runner. Looks great on her bed. Love the new bag birdie fabric. It will make lovely table runners. So glad your Etsy has taken off and it was great catching up yesterday.

Marybeth said...

Good choices! They are beautiful. Keep up the good work!!

Robbie said...

I love seeing the Talavera pottery on your blog!!! I love, love the tarot bags I purchased from you...good that our art group isn't meeting due to Covid or they would get their Christmas gifts early! HA Who knows...if we can't get together they might get them next year! HA What a great idea to put the table runner on the bed! It looks fantastic! Win/win for your customer!