Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Sale at my Etsy shop!!!


She's jumping for joy because there's a 15% off everything CYBERSALE 2020 going on at

 www.sherrielovescolor.etsy.com !!! 

She's the naked-except-for-jewelry, bold and glitzy lady on my art quilt, "Too Much Fun!", which I just listed in the shop. She's been on exhibit in lots of venues, including the International Quilt Festival, and now she's ready to go to a new home to make someone else smile. 


On a tamer note, I also just made and listed four more gift bags, which started out as tarot deck bags but more people are buying them to use to hold treasures and gifts. The two holly berry bags and snowflake bag would be nice for Christmas giving, and the seashell bag would be fun to hold seashells or maybe a shell necklace. A lot of other bags are also in the shop.


And I made two reversible table runners from that really cute winter bird fabric. (I showed a bag from that fabric earlier, and it sold to a bird-loving friend.)

There are sayings such as, "The quiet of Winter is interrupted by the joyous chirping of anticipated Spring," and "Tis the finest of concertos when all the birds of the wood are singing as one!"

The back is a coordinating winter berry and pinecone print, and I also used that print to finish the short ends with prairie points. Prairie points are squares folded twice into triangles that are used on a lot of traditional quilts.

I'm so grateful to all of you who have supported my shop. Here's a closing thought and last night's sunset:



Have a colorful day

4 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

She's beautiful! I hope she finds a good home where she can dance with abandon and be adored!

Unknown said...

I’d like to buy this, Sherrie! Lil

Unknown said...

I’m talking about the jumping for joy quilt piece.

Robbie said...

Love the table runner!!!! So very pretty!!!! I love the four bags I purchased from you! Can't wait - or should I say I hope!!- until our group gets together for Christmas celebration! I may have to keep until next Christmas! HA