Detail from "Rain Dance," an original quilt by Sherrie Spangler

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Hoppy Valentine's Day!


Hoppy Valentine's Day

from my five adorable grand bunnies! 

My daughter scattered rose petals around them for their photo shoot. Rabbits eat roses, so this was a special treat for them.

The three on the left are the babies that she raised after the mother who she rescued turned out to be pregnant. Charlie, on the far right with his head down, is an old man bunny and sweet as can be.


For my Valentine's Day, I took myself hiking at Catalina State Park and then got in the drive-through lane at In-N-Out Burger for an iced tea. The line behind me in my side mirror stretched farther than I could see. They send an employee outside to go down the line and take orders. 

And I didn't get a picture, but there were three horses tied up just across the parking lot while their riders ate. This place is just outside of the park, where a lot of people go horseback riding.

Sunrise a few days ago from my back yard.


Have a colorful day


2 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Hah! I think In 'n Out lines are the norm! Used to back up traffic in Pasadena at one of the old ones...
Glad you got to hike. It's been bloomin' cold here, so it will be awhile before I can get out and hike, but my bones sure missed it yesterday!

Robbie said...

Never been to an In 'n Out! Not even sure if we have them here in Michigan! HA Glad you got out and about and the bunnies are SO adorable!